Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Rounded square stainless steel and 18K yellow gold case with silver and gold tone dial, date window between 4 and 5 o'clock, and pave diamond bezel
- Total diamond carat weight is 0.87
- Diamond color is H
- Diamond clarity is SI
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 3ATM
- Case measures 29mm (1.15 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 19mm (¾ inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Material: Stainless steel, 18K yellow gold, and diamond
The cable, rendered in stainless steel or 18-karat gold, has served as Charriol’s signature style motif since 1983, when designer Philippe Charriol launched his eponymous label with a collection of luxurious cabled watches. Charriol soon developed an exclusive line of fine jewelry that featured cabled bracelets as well as rings, cuffs, earrings, and necklaces imbued with a distinctive Celtic spirit. Today, Charriol designs timepieces, leather goods, pens, and eyewear, as well as jewelry rich in textured gemstones such as lemon quartz and amethyst. Charriol diamonds are guaranteed to be conflict-free; the label honors the Kimberly Process, a U.N.-mandated agreement for diamond-producing countries and manufacturers.