Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Marupa Divided Server:
- Contemporary appetizer server designed by Todd Myers
- Made of Nambé's signature alloy and polished to a mirror finish
- Superb temperature retention
- Freezer safe and oven, broiler and stovetop safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tarnish-proof and extremely durable
- Food safe
- Measures 15 inches in length by 11 inches in width by 2 inches in height
- Hand wash
Based in New Mexico, this company creates serving pieces, barware, and decorative items that have the luster of silver but are made from an eight-metal alloy developed in 1953 by a former scientist from Los Alamos National Laboratory (the birthplace of the atomic bomb). The groundbreaking compound retains heat and cold for long periods of time, making it an ideal material for ice buckets and bowls; it’s also oven- and stovetop-safe. Nambé’s recent offerings incorporate an enamel finish that mimics the look of wood and sandstone, a touch that adds warmth and color to the company’s cool, rippled designs, including several pieces by iconic designer Karim Rashid.