Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk woven dress
- Graphic print throughout, contrast tab epaulettes at shoulders, contrast trim at placket, gathered sleeves with contrast button cuffs, contrast trim at waist, flared hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button down front closure, hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 38 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% polyester combo. 100% polyester lining
Sumptuous fur and leather accents, unique draping, and other distinctive details abound in Mackage’s collection of contemporary dresses, separates, and men’s and women’s outerwear. Hailing from Montreal, Canada, Elisa Dahan and Eran Elfassy launched their ready-to-wear clothing line in 1999 and have since earned critical acclaim for their stylish knee-length wool coats, fur-trimmed down puffers, and military-style, belted leather jackets. Worn by the likes of actresses Katherine Heigl and Sophie Bush, Mackage’s Henley dresses, sheaths, and other frocks are constructed from luxurious materials such as textured wool, metallic brocade, and printed silk, and offer ultra-feminine silhouettes. Fashionable fellows can endure those endless-seeming winter months in Mackage’s chic hooded jackets, cashmere coats, and wool hats.