Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- High-rise cotton blend woven wide-leg pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets, contrast waistband, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 33 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Hanii Y
Material: 77% rayon, 20% cotton and 3% polyurethane shell. 75% wool and 25% silk contrast
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.