Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven cotton trench coat
- Double-breasted design, notch lapel, storm flap at bust and back yoke, optional tie at waist, dual front flap pockets, button tab at shoulders, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front five button closure, fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: D&G Dolce & Gabbana
Material: 100% cotton shell
D&G Dolce & Gabbana
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana (often lovingly shortened to D&G) landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Created in the mid-1990s, D&G was Dolce & Gabbana's casual diffusion line — offering clothing, underwear, shoes, watches, and other accessories at affordable price points. Dolce & Gabbana shut down D&G in 2011 to focus on other projects, including a couture line launched in 2012.