Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with black dial and plastic bezel
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 300M
- Case measures 44mm (1.73 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 22mm (0.86 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Brand: D&G WATCHES
Material: Stainless steel and plastic
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to flip-flops, cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Created in the mid-1990s, D&G was Dolce & Gabbana's diffusion line of casual clothing and accessories, including men’s and women’s watches. Classic stainless-steel designs, elegant rose gold and leather-band models, and crystal-encrusted, bracelet-like watches were some of the many intriguing styles offered by the label, which Dolce & Gabbana shut down in 2011 to focus on other projects — including a couture line launched in 2012.