Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large convertible satchel
- Ikat print woven raffia with flap at front and zip pocket with designer logo pull underneath
- Four feet at base
- Two leather top handles and optional strap
- Zip closure with designer logo pull
- Signature printed interior lining with two slip pockets and a zip pocket
- Body length 13 inches; height 9 inches; width 7 inches
- Drop handle 6½ inches; drop strap 20 inches
Brand: Rebecca Minkoff
Material: Woven raffia, leather
Rebecca Minkoff launched her handbag line with one great idea: the Morning After Bag (or M.A.B., as she's nicknamed it). From that first roomy day-to-night style in 2004, her line has exploded to include shoes, clothes, clutches and more, all with Rebecca Minkoff's signature quirky-yet-practical sensibility. The bags’ cheeky names (like "Flirty" and "Love Spell") and of-the-minute materials have made the handbag line a hit with stars, from Jenna Elfman (for whom the M.A.B. was designed!) to Agyness Deyn and Leighton Meester – and her newer ready-to-wear and shoes lines are inspiring the same level of devotion among her fans.