Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Flat front Gore-Tex紲 SHORT-2 shell ski pants
- Brushed tricot-lined waist pockets
- Brushed tricot-lined back pockets
- Articulated knees
- Zip-vents at thighs
- Leg gaiters with grip elastic
- Scuff guards
- Fully seam sealed
- Brushed-tricot lined seat
- Zip fly
- Two-snap front closure
- Inseam: 28"
Material: Outer: 100% Polyester, Lining: 100% Nylon
Marker designs winter sports clothing and equipment to keep you comfortable and stylish during all your snowbound adventures. In 1952, founder Hannes Marker launched his eponymous label with a line of groundbreaking safety ski bindings. His company has helped skiers and snowboarders to stay warm and dry ever since — offering a full line of men's, women's, and kids' coats, pants, gloves, hats, and layering apparel. From sturdy Gore-Tex jackets with convenient removable liners to flattering quilted puffers for ladies, Marker's got the outerwear you'll love to wear on the slopes.