Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Red Label
- Woven dress
- Sequin embellished throughout, draped bodice, semi-attached structured panels at skirt, flounce at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure, fully lined
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Vivienne Westwood
Material: 100% polyester shell. 100% silk combo. 65% viscose and 35% polyester lining
With her flame-colored hair, boundless creative energy, entrepreneurial focus, and pivotal role in dressing the punk rock and New Wave movements, UK fashion designer Vivienne Westwood is one of couture’s most original individualists. Since the 1970s she’s dressed everyone from the Sex Pistols and punk fashionistas to princesses and celebs in her eclectic designs, which over time have drawn inspiration from influences ranging from the 17th century to modern-day bondage gear. In recent years the Vivienne Westwood line has expanded to include women’s and men’s shoes and boots, bridal wear, jewelry, and handbags and accessories that toe the line between irreverent and classic. Scottish tartan fabric, long a Westwood favorite, appears in her diffusion lines Anglomania and Red Label by Vivienne Westwood, as do asymmetrical tulle skirts and lopsided jackets with raw-edged lapels. This past British Designer of the Year also knows how to do straightforward glamour — from red carpet-ready column dresses to romantic and dreamy wedding gowns.