Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Fragrance Notes: Uplifting rosewood, adlehyde and lemon scents, distinctive citrus aroma, with a subtle blend of fruit and cinnamon
- Fragrance diffuser in a 6 4/5 ounce glass bottle
- Includes reed sticks
- From flora collection
- Continuously releases fragrance for up to six months
- Presented in an attractive gift box
- Measures 2½ inches square by 5 inches in height
Brand: modern alchemy
Material: Glass, essential oils, wood
Wipe vessel with a damp cloth
Modern Alchemy founder Douglas Little uses his own version of sensory manipulation to concoct candles that transport users to the mysterious opium dens of 19th-century London and to the fragrant Corcovado mountain of modern-day Rio de Janeiro. Cordova leather, musk, pine needles, and black tea are among his palette of scents that he employs to recall real (and imagined) moments and places. All of Modern Alchemy’s long-burners, votives, and diffusers come beautifully packaged—some with satin ribbon and others in black boxes with gold script (reminiscent of Little’s signature line, D.L. & Co). The company’s stationery and other home items also have an air of the dark and lush, with a hint of Edwardian undertaker that’s so fashionable today.