Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Smooth full-grain leather medium agenda.
- Snap closure and cross hatched leather accents for a two-tone effect..
- A classic six-ring design holds a monthly and weekly calendar, address/phone and note pages, interior card slots, a zip pocket and a pen loop.
- Holds 5¾" x 8¼" pages and includes a Cross accessory pen with an etched pattern.
- Approximate measurements (closed): length: 8½", width: 9½".
For over 150 years Cross has made writing instruments, timepieces and personal accessories that combine design ingenuity with jewelry-quality craftsmanship. While the company still produces its famous pencils (as many a graduate knows), it also sells rollerballs, ballpoints and fountain pens fashioned from crystalline resins, chrome and — in some cases — platinum and 18 karat gold. All pieces are still crafted by hand, just like founder Richard Cross did. It may seem anachronistic to think about pens in this digital age, but Cross products transcend time and trends, and remain a paradigm of form and function.