Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Handmade long sleeve virgin wool chalk stripe double breasted suit.
- Peak lapel with button hole, button front and front pockets.
- Non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
Fully lined with three interior button pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
Zippered fly with an extended button, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Emanuel Ungaro
Material: Exterior: 100% Virgin Wool, Interior: 100% Viscose
The son of a tailor, iconic fashion designer Emanuel Ungaro was taught to sew at an early age. In the early years of his career Ungaro designed for Balenciaga and Courrèges before establishing his own fashion house in Paris in 1965. Over the years Ungaro’s unique sense of color, structure and style have won him many accolades from the international fashion cognoscenti, who adore his body-skimming women’s cocktail dresses, chic men’s suits and dress shirts, bold florals and pinstripes, and stylish leather shoes. Since the 1980s Ungaro has been a vital force in the perfume industry thanks to his luscious scents, including Diva and Apparition.