Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Hand-crafted small album with a fabric cover and 40 heavy weight, 100% acid-free ivory pages
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Each album is hand-sewn with coordinating ribbon and contains filler strips preventing covers from yawning open
- Measures 9 inches in length by 11¼ inches in width by 1½ inches in height
The paper pages in the books and the paper goods contain 30% post-consumer content and are sourced from a local mill which is FSC Certified.
Brand: Rag & Bone Bindery
Material: Fabric and paper
Origin: United States
Rag & Bone Bindery
Rag & Bone Bindery may not have written the book on the fine art of bookbinding, but it has added a vital new chapter. Using archival materials and traditional skills, the company—which began in 1991 as a one-man operation—prides itself on each and every photo album, journal, and baby book that it binds by hand in Rhode Island. With more than thirty whimsical cover designs and 100-percent acid-free paper, these keepsakes are designed to last a lifetime, and are worth treasuring for at least that long.