Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool woven cropped blazer
- Panel seaming, chest slash pocket, functional four button closure at sleeve cuff
- Button down front, fully lined
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 32½ inches
Material: 55% wool, 15% silk, 15% polyamide, 13% nylon and 2% elastane shell
Origin: United States
ADAM's tops, jackets and t-shirts are noted for their sumptuous quality – unsurprising, considering that company founder Adam Lippes cut his teeth at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, Lippes launched ADAM at Saks Fifth Avenue with a collection of wearable yet luxurious cotton basics; since then, his label has evolved into a full sportswear collection of luxe knits defined by sexy, sophisticated tailoring. Lippes became a member of the prestigious CFDA in 2007, and in the same year Vanity Fair named him one of the most important young designers working today.