Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Battalion Field Chrono watch and MicroLight Esquire combo set.
Battalion Field Chrono watch.
- Brushed stainless steel case.
- Swiss quartz chronograph movement.
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet).
- Tachymeter on bezel.
- 30 minute chronograph function.
- Mineral crystal.
- Luminous hands.
- Date display.
- Leather strap with metal buckle with Wenger logo.
- Approximate measurements: Case Size: 42 mm, Lug Width: 21 mm.
- Three year manufacturer's warranty.
MicroLight Esquire Knife. * 1¾" pen blade. * Built-in, ultra bright flashlight. * 1.8" springless scissors with serrated, self sharpening design. * Nail file. * Nail cleaner. * Tweezers. * Key ring. * Length: 2½". * Weight: 0.8 ounces.
Material: Stainless Steel, Leather
Based in the Jura region of Switzerland, Wenger is the brand responsible for developing the classic Swiss Army knife. Luckily, you don’t have to be an enlisted Swiss soldier to enjoy Wenger’s cutlery and other wares, which meet the same strict quality standards as its military-issue pieces. Now owned by the Swiss luggage and high-performance clothing company Victorinox, Wenger produces knives as well as watches, bags, solar chargers, footwear and camping gear. Every watch, backpack and other Wenger product features the same high level of detail, utility, and craftsmanship as the company’s iconic knives.