Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton twill cargo pant
- Neon green contrast stitching details
- 2 Front snap flap cargo pockets
- Optional convertible style with zip-off leg
- Front branded button zip-fly closure
- 2 Slant front pockets
- Interior adjustable elasticized waistband
- 5 Belt loops at waist
- 2 Back single button flap pockets
- Machine washable
Brand: Alpha Industries
Material: 100% Cotton
Millions of U.S. servicemen and women can vouch for the quality, comfort and durability of Alpha Industries' flight jackets. Launched in 1959 in Knoxville, Tennessee, Alpha Industries got its start making outerwear for the Department of Defense — eventually producing nearly all of the MA-1 flight jackets and M-65 field jackets worn by Army, Navy, and Air Force soldiers. Today the company designs crisp, military-inspired clothing for adults and kids who appreciate modern cuts and old-school functionality. Whether you're looking for a stylish parka, leather bomber jacket, or vintage field coat, shop Alpha Industries. Call it basic training for your wardrobe.