Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk woven jumpsuit
- Draped panel at top, functional button detail at bust, semi-attached ruffle panel at sides, button-down back, functional button placket at ankle, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure, partial button down closure at back
- 57 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell
Origin: United States
Jane Mayle knows how to dress a woman (she is an ex-model, after all). In 1999 the British beauty opened an eponymous New York City boutique (since closed) and began selling her own line of chic wardrobe offerings, including playful rompers, retro-inspired dresses, vintage-inspired coats and tweed jackets, and elegant silk blouses that Katharine Hepburn might have worn. Though best known for her ready-to-wear line, Mayle has also designed limited-edition bags and collaborated with Sigerson Morrison on a series of boots and shoes.