Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Core Precision short sleeve v-neck undershirt.
- HELIX-MAPPING athletic technology with built-in physiotherapy which structures, supports and energizes the body.
- Improves posture by gently pulling the shoulders back to enable optimal alignment.
- Helps reduce back pain.
- Visibly streamlines.
- Targeted mesh, moisture-wicking fabric and anti-microbial properties ensure you stay dry and comfortable all-day.
- Enhances circulation and controls temperature.
- Seamless zoned compression.
- Flat-locked, heat-sealed seams for durability.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem with functional ribbing throughout and front embossed logo at hem.
- Model is wearing a size S. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 53% Nylon, 29% Micropolyester, 18% Spandex
Equmen makes men’s performance underwear that slims, trims and provides support in all the right places. Launched in 2009 by Australian ex-journalist Gavin Jones, Equmen offers core precision undershirts, underwear, and socks that use advanced compression technology and physio taping techniques (or “Helix-mapping,” as Equmen calls it) to provide improved posture and other physiotherapeutic benefits. The brand’s undershirts gently pull the shoulders back for a more upright stance; its boxer briefs compress the quadriceps and hamstrings to increase blood flow to the muscles. Equmen’s gear is just the thing to see any man — athlete or not — through his day in comfort and style.