- Semi-sheer silk chiffon woven blouse
- Crinkled texture throughout, twisted neckline with pleated panel at front, built-in shoulder pads, functional button closures at sleeve cuffs, extended back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 21½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
These days, it’s all about defining your own dress code at cocktail hour — whether that means a go-to dress or sharp, luxurious suiting. Build a modern head-to-look worthy of a champagne toast with these standout pieces — from sequined mini dresses to velvet tuxedo jackets and trousers — punched up with super-sleek finishing touches like glossy patent stilettos, crystal-studded jewelry, and embossed metallic clutches.
In the Spanish language, Miha is a term of endearment that means “my daughter." In the language of contemporary fashion, Miha means ultra-feminine silhouettes, architectural shapes, custom fabrics, and artful draping. Founded in 2011 in New York City, Miha is the brainchild of Aimee Kellner — an industry vet whose diverse background and experiences include working for Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth & James, and Katayone Adeli. The brand, expressly trend-driven instead of “trendy”, is an ideal closet-full of chic staples and party-perfect looks for the season. For the nine-to-five, choose from the elegant blouses and blazers. And for after hours, dare to bare in sultry frocks made of velvet, lace, and luxe jacquard.