- Low-rise skinny jean
- Classic four pocket design, fading throughout, zipper pocket at front, functional zipper closures at hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 29 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is a desirable aspect of the product
71% cotton, 27% polyester and 2% spandex shell
With so many activities on your summer to-do list, it’s time to stock up on lots of versatile denim. Hanging out at a music fest? Slip into a pair of distressed crops. Hitting the beach? Throw some colored cut-offs over your bikini. Dressing up for a night out? Snag some crisp white skinnies that are sure to pop against a bronzed glow. No matter where you’re headed, there’s a super-chic jean that fits the bill.
[BLANKNYC] designers Emmy Lauridsen and Leigh Brown have taken premium denim jeans into new territory, and the results are as edgy — yet affordable — as they come. From razor-slim “spray on” skinny jeans to wide-leg and flared styles, mid-rise jeans to high-waist cut-off shorts, [BLANKNYC]’s denim is treated with destroyed washes and embellishments such as lengthy leg zippers, spandex, and pyramid studs. Since [BLANKNYC] released its first runaway hit, the Skinnie Classique jean, in 2007, the label has added tops, jackets, skirts, and dresses that put a contemporary spin on classic shapes. With creative style names — the Sexting vest, the Chain Gang jacket — this label is clearly having fun with fashion, and so are its fans.