Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Small sized duffle bag
- Leather or leather with patent leather accents, one exterior flap pocket with hidden magnetic clasp and metal logo plate
- Four feet at base
- Two top handles and optional strap
- Zip closure
- Faille interior lining with a zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 13 inches; height 9 inches; width 5½ inches
- Drop handle 6 inches; strap drop 15 inches
Brand: Z Spoke Zac Posen
Material: Leather: black ; Leather with patent leather accent: khaki
Z Spoke Zac Posen
Zac Posen has been dazzling runway audiences since 2002, when he released his debut women's collection at the tender age of 21. With his secondary line Z Spoke, launched in 2010, Posen reworks his 1940s-inspired, high-glamour aesthetic into street-chic womenswear priced lower than his flagship ready-to-wear label. Fans of Posen's dreamy, curve-hugging evening dresses, pencil-skirt dresses, and high-waist pants will be plenty satisfied by Z Spoke's slightly edgier versions of these favorites; softly draping dresses in stretch crepe, leopard print jacquard bustier minis, and patterned polyester blouses are just some of the youthful styles Z Spoke has to offer. Exquisite dyed leather handbags, wallet clutches and other accessories complement Z Spoke's clothing with clean silhouettes and eye-catching hardware. With designs like these, it's no wonder Posen has won over so many of Hollywood's style icons — from Kate Winslet to Katy Perry.