Description: "Horseshoe Stamped" Bi-Color Rose Tyrien "Candy" Epsom Birkin 35cm
- Condition: Never carried (plastic on hardware)
- Q Square
- Epsom leather with contrast ultraviolet interior and ultraviolet stitching
- Permabrass gold hardware
- Four permabrass feet at base
- Double rolled handles
- Pull straps that attach to a toggle closure
- Ultraviolet chevre interior lining with a zip pocket with Hermés engraved pull and an open pocket on opposite side
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Measurements: Body length 13¾", height 11", width 7", drop handle 4¼"
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance of the bag.
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear on leather and/or hardware; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear on leather and or hardware but appearance of bag is good overall.
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance of bag.
This bag comes with a box, dustbag, clochette, lock, two keys, clochette dustbag, felt, rainhat.