Description: Rare "Horseshoe Stamped" Bi-Color Rouge H and Vert Olive Epsom Kelly 40cm
- Never Carried
- P Square
- Epsom leather with light olive contrast stitching and brushed gold hardware
- Removable shoulder strap
- Four brushed gold feet at base
- Single rolled handle
- Pull straps that attach to a toggle
- Vert Olive chevre lining with a zip pocket with Hermès engraved pull, one open pocket on opposite side and one custom ordered mobile pocket below
- This item comes with a box, dustbag, clochette, lock, two keys, rainhat, carebook, shoulder strap, clochette dust bag, shoulder strap dustbag and felt.
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Measurements: Body length 15½", height 11", width 5¾", drop handle 4"; shoulder strap 17½"
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance of the bag.
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear on leather and/or hardware; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear on leather and or hardware but appearance of bag is good overall.
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance of bag.
Material: Epsom leather