- dark purple
Description: Raisin Togo Kelly 35cm
- Never carried
- P Square
- Togo leather with tonal stitching and palladium hardware
- Four palladium feet at base
- Single rolled handle; detachable shoulder strap
- Pull straps that attach to a toggle
- Raisin chevre lining with a zip pocket with Herm竪s engraved pull and two open pockets on opposite side
- This item comes with a dustbag, box, felt, rainhat, dust for clochette, clochette, lock & keys, shoulder strap, dust for strap, and ribbon.
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
Measurements: Body length 13¾", height 10", width 5", drop handle 4", 17½" shoulder strap
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance of the bag.
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear on leather and/or hardware; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear on leather and or hardware but appearance of bag is good overall.
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance of bag.
Material: Togo leather