- Size :
Description: Kafkaz Peshawar Addie Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
Designed artfully by talented craftsmen in a cool, elegant color composition of ivory, light blue and gray accents to give your home a modern touch.
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features a floral design
- Eco-friendly and latex-free
- Non-skid pad recommended
- ½" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Arshs' Fine Rugs
Style Code: 1225968099