- green multi
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Kafkaz Peshawar Rene Hand-Knotted Wool Moroccan Runner:
Decorate your home with this luxuriously hand-knotted Bokhara rug, designed with a mesmerizing intricacy and gorgeous color palette, this hand-knotted masterpiece is made with finest hand-spun New Zealand wool in a geometric design motif.
- Hand-knotted of New Zealand wool
- Features an intricate bordered design with fringed edges
- Soft, luxurious feel and heavy pile
- One of a kind
- ½" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: New Zealand wool
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Arshs' Fine Rugs
Style Code: 1225968139