- Size :
Description: Arya Augustin Hand-Woven Wool Moroccan Rug:
Constructed on a loom by Nomad Turkman people with hand-spun wool and 100% natural vegetable dyes these beautiful rugs are known for their beautiful repetitive geometric pattern with naturalistic floral and traditional patterns.
- Hand-woven of hand-spun wool
- Made by individual short strands of different color being knotted onto the warps
- Features a geometric kilim design
- Double sided rugs
- One of a kind
- ¼" high-low pile
- Lasts 3 to 10 years, depending on use
- Moderate shedding, subsiding over time
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Arshs' Fine Rugs
Style Code: 1225968153