Description: Vintage Breitling round stainless steel case with black dial, stainless steel bezel, date window at 6 o'clock, subdials at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock, stick hour markers, push down crown detail, circa 2000's
- Condition: Excellent (minor signs of wear)
- 228772 serial number
- Generic leather strap
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Pin buckle closure
- This product comes with a generic box
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Breitling dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 44mm wide, strap measures 8" long and 22mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Generic leather and stainless steel
Brand: Breitling Watches
Style Code: 1224891962