Description: Vintage Cartier square stainless steel case with off white dial, 18K yellow gold bezel, push down crown with cabochon sapphire, circa 2000's
- Condition: Vintage - Excellent (Light scratches)
- 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Hidden butterfly closure
- This product comes with generic packaging
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 35mm, bracelet measures 6½" long and ½" wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance.
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear.
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel, 18K yellow gold and cabochon sapphire
Brand: Cartier Watches
Style Code: 1220831607