- two tone
Description: Vintage Cartier round stainless steel case with silver dial, Roman numeral hour markers, stainless steel and gold Vermeil bezel, push down with cabochon sapphire crown detail, circa 2000's
- Condition: Excellent (minor signs of wear)
- PL239224 serial number
- Stainless steel and gold Vermeil bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Hidden butterfly closure
- This product comes with a generic box packaging
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 32mm wide, bracelet measures 7½" long and 18mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel, sapphire and gold Vermeil
Brand: Cartier Watches
Style Code: 1224891994