Description: Vintage Cartier round stainless steel case with black dial, date window between 4 o'clock and 5 o'clock, ordinal number hour markers, stainless steel bezel, screw down crown detail, circa 2000's
- Condition: Excellent (minor signs of wear)
- 536842LX serial number
- Rubber strap
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Hidden butterfly closure
- This product comes with a generic box packaging
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 40mm wide, strap measures 7½" long and 22mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel and rubber
Brand: Cartier Watches
Style Code: 1224892003