Description: Concord round stainless steel case with mother of pearl dial, diamond encrusted bezel and markers, and date window at 3 o'clock, circa 2000's
- Condition: Worn - Excellent (minor signs of wear; light scratches)
- Total diamond carat weight is 0.22
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Hidden butterfly clasp with push button closure
- This product comes with generic packaging and an independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Concord dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Please note, due to the presence of mother of pearl, this item cannot ship outside the U.S.
Measurements:Case measures 25mm, bracelet measures 16mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel, mother of pearl and diamond