- light khaki
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Finest Agra Jaipur Hand-Knotted Wool Persian Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features floral tendrils, angular vines and stars designs surrounded by bold floral borders
- Used impressive variety of shades of colors to create subdued yet powerful backdrops to their designs
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 100% wool
Care: Spot clean
Style Code: 1180729206