- cream, dark grey
- Size :
Description: Ankara Flatweave Hand-Woven Wool Rug:
These flatweave embroidered rugs are expertly hand-woven by skilled artisans with inspirational age old tribal geometric designs from Turkish Yomut, Shirvan, Anatolian and Kurdish tribes.
- Hand-woven of wool
- Features a geometric design with tasseled edges
- ¼" pile
- Lasts 3 to 10 years, depending on use
- Moderate shedding, subsiding over time
- Can extend rug life by flipping the rug
- Do not have a tufted pile, which gives them their "flat" appearance when compared to other rug constructions
- Flatweave rug design typically appears the same on the front as on the back
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 100% wool
Care: Spot clean
Style Code: 1221203339