- light blue/ivory
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Antique-Weave Hand-Knotted Oushak Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of hand-spun New Zealand wool
- Features an intricate design
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
For sizes 8x10 and larger, delivery charge includes delivery to your home, placement of items, and removal of all packing materials. You will be contacted to schedule a delivery time. Please note that this item can not be delivered to Hawaii and Alaska; to PO, FPO and APO boxes; or to addresses outside the U.S.
Material: 100% New Zealand wool
Care: Spot clean with a mild detergent
Brand: Exquisite Rugs
Style Code: 134549906