- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Citrine Sasha Hand-Tufted Wool Rug:
The Citrine collection is an assortment of distressed Old World patterns reinterpreted for modern design, this timeless rug boasts an ultra-soft feel and elegant sheen.
- Hand-tufted of wool and viscose
- Cotton backing
- Rug pad recommended
- ½" pile
- Lasts 3 to 10 years (5 to 10 years for Premium/ 3 to 6 years for Standard), depending on use
- Sheds initially, subsiding over time
- Degree of shedding depends on wool quality and rug density. Less expensive hand-tufted rugs shed more than higher end hand-tufted rugs.
- Adhesive is used to attach a canvas material to the back to hold the yarns together
- Typically have a cut pile surface, although some designs have both loop and cut pile combined to add a dimensional effect to the pattern
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: Front: 50% wool and 50% viscose; Back: 100% cotton
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Jaipur Living Rugs
Style Code: 1219895315