Description: Kazam provides an alternative way to learn to ride a peddled bicycle based on the concept of balance first, pedal last. It is a training bicycle that assists children ages 3-6 to balance, increase coordination and ultimately ride a traditional bicycle for the first time with confidence. This customized toddler bicycle has the steering and balancing challenges of a traditional bicycle but it has no pedals, chain or training wheels. It is uniquely designed with a foot rest area for balancing, thereby making the transition onto a peddled bicycle quicker and seamless! Kazam Bikes teach your child to balance and increase coordination.
- Adjustable chrome handlebars
- Soft padded grips
- Raised molded seat
- Quick-release seat adjustment
- Friction-free metal headset with bearings
- Air-inflated tires
- Steel spokes
- Easy step in; patented footrest design
- Independent bike dealer quality components
- Bicycle Weight - 11.2 pounds
- Bicycle Frame: Metal
- Tires: Rubber - 12"
- Wheel Type - Air
- Weight Capacity - 75lbs.
- Adjustable Seat - 14.0" - 17½"
- Adjustable Handlebars - 19¾" - 22½"
- Dimensions - 33"(L) x 4¾"(W) x 22½"(H)
- Limited assembly required
Brand: Kazam Bikes