- 6-Pak Gift Set (Vol. I and Vol. II)
- This gift set contains all six Mandarin Chinese for Children DVDs (Volumes I and II), plus the adorable plush Little Pim Panda in a reusable tote
- Together, the DVDs are in introduction to 360 Chinese words and phrases.
- Each of the DVDs features seven five-minute episodes in which Little Pim, the animated panda who is the teacher and star, and real kids, engage in fun everyday activities.
- In DVDs 4-6, two new animated friends, Bob the bobcat and Lola the elephant, join the fun.
- The six discs can be viewed from 1 to 6 or in any order you choose, as they are all beginner level.
- Includes: "Eating and Drinking," "Wake Up Smiling," "Playtime," "In My Home," "Happy, Sad and Silly" and "I Can Count"
- For children ages 0 to 5
How do these DVDs work?
Little Pim uses playful antics and colorful video footage of real children to teach more than 60 conversational words and phrases in every 35-minute program. Each DVD is segmented into seven different five-minute episodes to facilitate pausing to reinforce the lesson with your child. All of the material is presented entirely in the foreign language, as the immersion method is proven to be the most effective means for teaching languages to young children.
Brand: Little Pim
Origin: United States