Description: Vintage Omega round stainless steel case with mother of pearl dial, 18K yellow gold bezel, and factory diamond details, circa 1990's
- Condition: Vintage - Very Good (signs of wear)
- 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Deployment clasp closure with push button
- This product comes with an Independent appraisal and a generic box
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Omega dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
** Measurements:** Case measures 22.5mm wide, bracelet measures 6½" long, 14mm wide
- Due to the presence of mother of pearl, this item cannot be shipped internationally.
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel, 18K yellow gold, mother of pearl, and diamond