Description: ** WHAT IT IS:** ORA Facial Microneedle Roller System
** WHAT IT DOES:** The ORA Roller uses extremely fine titanium needles, which helps penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This leads to the thickening of the skin and smoothing of wrinkles and scars. The resulting micro-channels that are opened in the skin due to the needle action also help in increasing the absorption of serums and topical creams used in one's daily beauty routine. This leads to significant improvement in skin penetration and increased overall efficacy of skin care products. The Roller leaves the epidermal barrier fully intact, and the micro-channels created by the fine needles fully close within just a few hours after initial application. This provides just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the skin's lower layers, but short enough to ensure the patient can quickly resume normal schedules. Microneedle Roller has eliminated the commonly encountered risks and negative side effects in dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser-resurfacing.
** HOW TO USE:**
Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see below diagrams).
Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.
- The ORA Roller System is an excellent and proven home-solution to help diminish the signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines) on the face and body.
- The extremely fine stainless steel needles penetrate the skin just enough to help stimulate collagen and elastin production, resulting in thicker, healthier skin, and a smoother appearance to areas with wrinkles, scars, or other blemishes.
- Helps to reduce and softens scars from injury, acne, and surgery.
- Helps diminishes appearance of stretch marks, fine lines, wrinkles, cellulite, and large pores.
- The needles on the Roller help smooth uneven skin texture, uneven skin color (pigmentation), and heavy pitted skin.
- Manufactured with cutting-edge Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain in perfect condition without breaking over multiple treatments.
- Helps reverse effects of sun damage.
- When used on the scalp, the roller can help stimulate hair to keep its thickness and helps maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- Helps stimulate elastin and collagen production, resulting in thicker skin, smoother wrinkles and scars of all types.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser.
- Microneedle Rollers are cost-effective compared to conventional treatments, and in some cases is less than 10% of the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- Microneedle Skin Roller can help increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times, according to South Korean, European, and U.S. clinically-conducted studies.
- Treatment is nearly pain-free with no known negative side-effects or damage to the skin.
- You can use it at home, or whenever you wish.
- Easy to Use- Apply your cosmetic on the skin - and roll it in.
- A precision instrument that will last for hundreds of treatments.
- Used by Hollywood celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, microneedle therapy has been used for decades by professional aestheticians and dermatologists.
- Can be used on thin or thick skin and on all areas of the face, neck and body.
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance.
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation.
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure.
- Comes with a beautiful, colorful head and elegant black handle design.
- The roller can be used for numerous treatments.
- Easy to use at home or on the go, wherever you wish.
Style Code: 1152096074