Description: Vintage Rolex round stainless steel case with silver dial, stainless steel smooth bezel, date window at 3 o'clock, screw down crown detail, circa 1950's
- Condition: Excellent (minor signs of wear)
- 1301737 serial number
- Generic leather strap
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Pin buckle closure
- This product comes with a generic box
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Rolex dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 34mm wide, strap measures 8" long and 19mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel and leather
Brand: Rolex Watches
Style Code: 1224891914