- black / ivory
- Size :
Description: Kenya Geometric Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
The layers of texture in these tribal designs are achieved with thick, over-stitched cut pile yarns.
- Hand-knotted of wool and cotton
- Features tasseled edges
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 80% wool and 20% cotton
Care: Spot clean
Style Code: 1223586678