- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Martha Stewart Hand-Knotted Silk and Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of hand-carded silk and wool
- Features a scaled motif, evoking images of delicate plants and sea*Alternating rows of wool loop and silk and wool cut pile create a ribbed backing effect
- Adapted the distinctive artistry of an original 1920s French Art Deco silk textile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: Silk and wool
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Safavieh Couture
Style Code: 1181181307