- brown multi
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Kenya Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
Kenya Collection tribal design area rugs are hand-knotted using pure wool and styled with naive motifs that are colored in an artful mix of native un-dyed natural shades and other vibrant colors.
- Hand-knotted of wool and cotton
- Features a tribal design
- ¼" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: 80% wool and 20% cotton
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Safavieh Couture
Style Code: 1226841197