Description: Smart Balance Bikes by Smart Gear, often referred to as "Run Bikes" or Balance bikes which are pedal free and without training wheels, first and foremost help a child develop the most important skills necessary to later ride a 2 wheel bicycle with pedals: BALANCE and MOTOR SKILLS.
Smart Balance Bikes were designed to develop a child's balance and coordination by simply allowing the child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with their feet. If the bike starts to fall, kids instinctively regain their balance using their feet. Once they've gained some momentum and balance control they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising!
Traditional toddler bikes with training wheels don't necessarily train or teach a child how to ride a bicycle. The training wheels are merely a crutch that give the child a false sense of security and merely keep the child busy or entertained rather than actually helping the child develop the necessary skills to ride a bicycle.
Smart Balance Bikes are also suitable for children who need to be encouraged with motor skill development and therapeutic training. Smart Balance Bikes are made from birch wood with real inflatable rubber tires, handle bar grips, cushioned leatherette seat and our own unique carry handle incorporated in the bikes body.
- ECO- FRIENDLY: Wood harvested from a replenishable source
- Pneumatic rubber tires with extra-long tube valves
- Rubberized handle bar grips
- Cushioned leatherette seat
- Spokeless disk wheels to prevent little feet from getting caught
- Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike's body
- Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- Adjustable seat height to grow with your child with 5 height positions adjustable from 13.5 to 17½ inches
- Suitable for ages 2 years and up to 60 pounds
Material: Birch Wood, Rubber
Brand: Smart Gear