- Size (Rug Sizing):
Description: Hand-Knotted Wool Moroccan Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features asymmetric patterns with fringed edges
- Inspired by the weavings of the Beni Ourain nomadic tribe in Morocco's snowy Atlas Mountains
- ¼" - ½" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Solo Rugs
Style Code: 1171162634