Description: Vintage Omega round stainless steel case with champagne dial, three subdials 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock, 18K yellow gold bezel, push down crown, circa 1990's
- Condition: Estate - Excellent
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Deployment clasp closure
- This product comes with generic packaging
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Omega dealer
- 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty is not provided by manufacturer.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 39mm, bracelet measures 7½" long, ¾" wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance.
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear.
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold
Brand: Vintage Omega Watches
Style Code: 1218718044